Life Network of Southern Illinois is a pregnancy resource center committed to providing accurate information and reliable resources to women and men facing an unexpected pregnancy, issues related to parenting/health education and offering STI testing, consultation and treatment for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. We realize that you might have a lot of questions and we want you to know that you are not alone. Since 1995, our trained staff and volunteers have provided loving, non-judgmental support to thousands of clients.
Our promise to YOU:
- The decision you make about your pregnancy is yours.
- You will always be treated with respect, regardless of your pregnancy decision.
- All services, including medical services, are at “no cost” to you.
- All information is confidential unless required reportable by law.
- All education and information provided is truthful, forthright and medically accurate.
- Medical services are performed by trained and licensed medical professionals.
- All services are available regardless of age, income, ethnicity, race, physical or mental disability, religion or marital status.